Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Camping

Well, best laid plans to take LOTS of pictures while camping this past weekend and we didn't take a single shot! We did have lots of fun though. James and Jacob each wrote a descriptive paragraph about our weekend, so in the words of Big Bird from Sesame Street, "Put on your IMAGINATION CAP" and enjoy!

James:
Camping at Mohican State Campground was fun! We went canoeing and to the pool. We had ice cream 3 nights in a row! My family roasted mashmallows at night to make smores. At night our camper was cold. Jacob and I bought sailor hats. I also bought a rubberband gun. I rode my bike up and down a ditch. Thomas and I played new Super Mario Brothers for DS. My camping trip was awesome!!!

Jacob:
Over Labor Day weekend, our family camped at Mohican State Park. We made new friends by riding bikes. I learned to "catch some air" on my bike. My bike helmet broke and I got a new one at Mohican Trading Co., LLC. We went to the Loudonville Street Fair and I bought a rubber band gun and a pilot's hat. All of us went to church at the First Baptist Church on Sunday. After church, we went canoeing and kayaking for 12 miles and we survived! The pool was warm and we had fun playing together. At night, we roasted marshmellows to make smores. I learned that the camper is VERY cold at night. Our camping trip was really, really, really fun!

No comments: